San Francisco Real Estate Statistics for November 2020
In November, we continued to see pricing remain steady amid a robust housing market in The City. Looking at all properties for sale as of December 6th, we find:
- For sale: 1644 (24% drop since November, but 140% increase from November 2019)
- Sold: 609 (612 in October; 22% increase over November 2019)
- Average sales price for SFR: $2,118,659 (an increase of $183,659 over October 2020)
- Average selling price per SQFT: $1,003.60
- Average days on market: 32
- Inventory of Condos: 1039 (389 on Dec. 13,2019)
- Total inventory: less than 3 months’ worth
Looking at Single Family Residences for November:
- Inventory of SFR as of December 6th: 326 (154 on Dec.13, 2019)
- Sold: 249 (69 below asking; 21 at asking; 159 above asking price)
It becomes clear looking at these statistics that there was an uptick in homes for sale compared to last year. This fact is most probably a result of work-at-home options that have caused a migration to less crowded, more spacious outdoor living areas such as the North Bay. Nevertheless, pricing has not seen a decrease month over month.
If you are looking to abandon your urban digs for something more rural, but cannot qualify for a conventional loan, Sun Pacific Mortgage is a trusted source for private money lending. We have been in business for 32 years and have thousands of clients whom we have helped with this stumbling block to home ownership. Give us a call at 707-523-2099 to see if we can help you to move into your better-suited accommodations and more spacious surroundings.